It’s finally in! Who does Emily Maynard choose at the end of “The Bachelorette” 2012?  Guess no more because Reality Steve has done his homework and it’s revealed that Jef Holm is the man Emily chooses, according to his spoilers.

This is great news for “Bachelorette” fans as the suspense has been running high for months over who Emily’s final pick would be. The final four, the final three, and even the final two men were revealed, but who the winner would wind up being wasn’t narrowed down.

Steve’s spoiler read the following Tuesday morning:

What I do know now is that Emily and Jef left Curacao as an engaged couple and are still engaged today. Not sure who went home after the overnights (if anyone), not sure who (if anyone) met Ricki, not sure if the final rose ceremony has one, two, or three guys proposing. I just know that Jef definitely proposed in Curacao, she accepted, and they are engaged. Yes, it took me six weeks to get it confirmed, but by golly, I’m finally glad I did.

Other reports have speculated that Arie Luyendyk, Jr. goes home after the overnight dates and it’s Sean Lowe who up against Jef Holm for the final rose.

It’s easy to see Emily Maynard and Jef Holm being a couple because of all the men Emily dated during the show, Jef was the most at ease and himself. They have something that works well between them. There’s no complexities that often get in the way with them as there seem to be with other contestants.

Are you excited about how “The Bachelorette” 2012 ends?

The finale episode airs Sunday, July 22 on ABC at 8 p.m., ET/PT with “After the Final Rose” episode airing next.

8 Responses to “‘The Bachelorette’ 2012 Finale Spoiler Released, Emily Maynard’s Choice Revealed”

1. mary golden says:

Im glad she picked Jef, I just wonder how they will work out their religions as he ad family are ver Morman and his company is sponsored by the LDS church.

2. Gigi says:

Jef is the best choice. Arie is a player and I don’t think he will be a best stepfather for Ricki.

3. Bloo says:

I suppose Ricki needed a playmate worse than Emily needed a husband. =/

4. sophie says:

Emily’s final pick reminds me of DeAnna’s final pick. She chose Jesse (snowboarder or something) instead of Jason (single dad). They broke up a few months later. Not a mature guy. History is repeating itself.

5. Joybird says:

Well, you were wrong about Arie being sent home so I hope you’re wrong about Eily choosing Jef. I prefer Sean but Arie is definitely better than Jef. He looks like a Justin Bieber wantabe.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 5 Thumb down 1

6. Debi says:

Are you kidding me? Jeff is a player and was the last person she should of chose. It’s so obvious to me. I always thought he was too young and immature, from day one and he never did anything to make me think any different. Huge fail on Emily’s part. She’s clearly a material girl who was won over by all that family land. I could tell she was very pleasantly surprised when she found out he had it like that. They’ll be broke up before the year is over. Should’ve chose Sean. Sorry. Even Chris would’ve been a better choice. It was pretty obvious he was crazy about her. Arie was as fake as a $3.00 bill.

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 10 Thumb down 3

7. Carrie says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 4 Thumb down 8

8. Lydia Morehead says:

I think she made a big mistake. Sean would have been the best pick!

Well-loved. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 19 Thumb down 2