Stefano Langone Eliminated from American Idol 2011: Thoughts?

This week’s American Idol elimination may not come as quite as much of a shock as last week (Paul McDonald) and the week before (Pia Toscano) but many Idol 2011 fans will still be very disappointed to learn who was sent home.

The contestant leaving tonight was Stefano Langone, a favorite of many Idol 2011 fans. Despite telling Ryan Seacrest that he did the best he can do by being true to himself, Stefano could not manage to escape elimination tonight.

In the bottom 3 along with him were Jacob Lusk and Haley Reinhart (who is apparently dating other Idol hopeful Casey Abrams).

Despite being in the bottom three many times, Stefano still had a huge fan base that supported him and managed to keep him in the competition longer than others like Pia and Paul.

Personally, I thought Haley would be leaving this week (and I did feel as though she deserved to be eliminated) but that simply wasn’t the case.

Do you think the right person was sent home tonight?

7 Responses to “Stefano Langone Eliminated from American Idol 2011: Thoughts?”

1. Clint says:

I haven’t liked Jacob one bit! He kinda gets on my nerves. I was aggravated when Pia left and my mom when Paul left. Jacob was also in the bottom three for those and we both felt he should’ve gone home. Now it’s between him and Stefano! Seriously? How the hell does Jacob continue?! He stays while the really good people have to leave. I was mad with Pia, but when Stefano went home, that’s the last straw!! Things had better change next week!!

2. alyssa says:

In my personal opinion.. Haley and Casey need to go on a jazz show. Lauren and Scotty need to go on a country show. Jacob needs to go on a gospel show. and James needs to go on a rocker; metal show. even though he is the BEST on there since Stefano left. Everyone was shocked when Pia left but shes sounds like every other girl out there, nothing unique about her, so in my opinon she needed to leave. Dont get me wrong she was really good but she sounds just like everyone. Paul was unique and good, i think he should have stayed longer than haley and jacob but i knew he wouldnt win. this is my total opinion so dont get mad peoples! just stating my opinion like everyone else haha, so the winner in opinion should be james! Stefano sohlud not have left this early!!!

3. Jane says:

Yes, yes, yes! Jacob next, please. Or Haley, although I’m starting to appreciate her a bit more now.

4. HaleyHater says:

As a singer, as much as I can say that Stefano wasn’t exactly the best singer, Haley is by far the worst American Idol contestant I have ever seen. She is not even a slightly good singer, and that is that. In my opinion, she shouldn’t have even made it past the auditions, but at the rate she’s going she may as well win this thing. Then again, I remember the season when Jennifer Hudson somehow didn’t win, so, is this thing ever fair?

5. Carolyn says:

America did not get it right again…..Jacob should have gone home, if he wins he will be another Reuben Studdard, he will never make it big. I totally disagree with the Casey Abram fans, in my opinion, as well as all my friends, Casey is awful, I can’t even bear to listen to all of his songs most of the time. Stefano should still be in it, he is great and not bad on the eyes either. Scotty is good, but only as a Josh Turner imitator. Lauren is good, James is very good, Haley is good, Jacob and Casey need to go home…Casey should have gone home when he was voted off, Pia should have won it all!!

6. Gullboij says:

Didn’t have a strong opinion about who needed to leave this week. Stefano, Jacob, Scotty. Any of the three. Casey blew me away last week with his jazz performance. James deserves to hang around for entertainment but is not the greatest singer. However, it was such a relief to see Paul leave last week. What was he doing during the Pink cover yesterday. Eew…

7. nina harm says:

I can’t believe Stefano is gone,this show has gone down hill since the judges wrongly saved Casey the best singers since are going one by one,if Scotty doesn’t stop his stupid way of singing with his mike he won’t last much longer and he has been my fave since the auditions,I also loved Paul and Pia with a soft spot for Stefano and Lauren the others leave me cold.