Law enforcement reveal that the death of “Real World” star, Joey Kovar, was caused by a lethal dose of multiple drugs involving Viagra, cocaine, and alcohol. It’s important to note, however, that an autopsy conducted on Saturday was inconclusive. Kovar’s cause of death is pending toxicological results, but an earlier report on TMZ suggest the “Real World” star consumed a dangerous mixture of drugs.
Sources told TMZ that Joey went into a woman’s house in Chicago Ridge, Illinois Thursday around midnight. He allegedly told the woman — Stacey Achterhof — he’d been doing cocaine requested she drive him somewhere he could get more of it. Stacey asked him to stay at her place instead. What ended up happening, according to this account, is Joey took some viagra and began “messing” around with Stacey, but they didn’t have sex. Stacey told authorities when she woke up Friday morning, the “Real World” star was bleeding from his nose and ears.
Joey Kovar’s eyes were “blackened,” law enforcement claims. It’s a typical reaction from someone who overdoses. It’s suspected that Joey had an aneurysm.
For the last few weeks Stacey said she’s seen Joey take Adderall and Xanax. Several sources said Joey took more of the meds than his doctors prescribed.
Although Stacey was the last to be with Joey Kovar in his final moments, it’s not looking like she’ll be charged with a crime.
Joey died at the age of 29. He appeared on “Celebrity Rehab” as he battled addiction to cocaine and ecstacy. He admitted on the show that he fought drug abuse for years.
Law enforcement believes Joey took a fatal dose of Viagra, coke, and booze. Toxicology results will take weeks to complete for the official cause of death to be released.
A number of celebrities in Hollywood have died from a lethal overdose of drugs. The most recent death involved Sylvester Stallone’s son, Sage Stallone. He died at the age of 36 of a suspected drug overdose.