Is Lady Gaga Actually Gaga?

Can Lady Gaga actually be serious when she declares her intention to blend in with the public, saying she’s just a regular girl from New York? Or is she now officially gaga… nuts… crazy… insert your own description here?
First she goes to her sister’s graduation in the ‘low key’ little latex number coupled with a black full face veil. Of course, she played down her outfit this way so she wouldn’t steal her sister’s thunder on this, the most important day of her life so far.

Now Lady Gaga has been spotted (well, how could you miss her?) at a Mets game dressed only in a studded bikini!

So, Gaga scores OK on the normalcy meter on attending a baseball game. That’s one of the things New Yorkers love best. And full marks for making a Bud her drink of choice. But did she not notice that most people had left their studded bikinis at home to attend the game dressed in jeans and replica jerseys?

Isn’t it difficult to have much sympathy, then, when Lady Gaga Twitters on about how disgusted she was by the paparazzi attention she attracted. After all, she’s just a regular New Yorker, she says. Of course, not many regular New Yorkers sit in Jerry Seinfeld’s suite, which is where she was snapped flipping the bird at paparazzi who had annoyed her when she just wanted to be left alone to blend into the crowd.

Flipping the bird is apparently natural to her and all New Yorkers. “A middle finger is more New York than a corporate ambush. I bleed for my hometown, and I’d die for my fans,” Lady Gaga insisted.

So, what do you think? Is Lady Gaga showing her home town spirit? Was she dressed appropriately for a baseball game? Was anyone watching the game and not her? Is she right to be upset at all the attention she attracted?… Or is she just… gaga?

6 Responses to “Is Lady Gaga Actually Gaga?”

1. Candice Ruschmann says:

LOL I simply love Lady Gaga! I love the fact that she is so weird. Thanks for writing this article. I have added your website and will visit again!

2. Im with you on that one. Gotta say I love Lady gagas music but she is pretty crazy. Did you see she came 7th in the forbes list of world’s most powerful women. lol brilliant!

3. Back at Ya says:

Nada Lady Gagme sez: “I guess I’m just a Bronx cheer kind of girl.”

Well I’m a Bronx cheer kinda guy you stupid s lut! As soon as the rest of the koolaid drinkin dopes figure out that you’re nothing but a flash hound – with each new episode designed for max exposure – they will finally see what I see and lose interest.

So now I’m waving to you Beotch Gagme. Guess which finger.

4. Alex says:

you are so clueless and ignorant. I hate it when I see bloggers complain about the obvious. Do you research, if you much more about Gaga you wouldn’t be talking about this. This is a website about celebrities, youd think you’d know more about the most popular pop music artist of the moment.

Keep writting about easy stuff. Keep scratching the surface.

5. Shawn says:

Well first of all, She can wear what ever she feels more comfortable in. You walk out of your house wearing clothes you like, am I right? Well its the same as her. Its just the media trying to screw her up. FREEDOM AMERICA or are you guys just hypocrites?

6. Chuckjones says:

First, I doubt that the high school graduation was in the top 100 most important days of little sister’s life, let alone #1. Being in the Telephone video topped that. High School for most was a chore. Yes, we were happy it was over with, but graduation is not like a wedding. Sis was in a cap and gown and sharing the spotlight with all the other grads. I’m sure she was in on the joke. Gaga causing a scene at this elite school is too much. LOL As for flipping the bird, big deal. It’s New York. She wouldn’t do it in Indianapolis. Causing a ruckus at a Mets game is pretty funny. Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Elaine got kicked out of the owner’s box. That was a hoot. Too funny that they put Gaga in Seinfeld’s box, and then make a public apology to Seinfeld. Gaga made good use of the box by smooching with a female friend. What will she do next? You must admit, she gives you juicy stuff to write about. I’m still chuckling over it all. People need to lighten up.