Bachelorette 2011 Spoilers: Bachelors, Sneak Peak and More!

Bachelorette fans are gearing up for the kick-off of the Bachelorette 2011 (which starts on May 23, 2011) and we have new exclusive details on the upcoming season.

ABC is working hard to get all of the gossip and drama for the new season out into the media and their press release – and promo of Ashley Hebert and the new bachelors is doing just that!

Here’s everything you need to know about the 2011 season so far (with links to sites covering the news).

For a complete list of all of the bachelors from Ashley’s season (as well as photos) go to ABC.com(click the ABC link to go directly to the page).

For exclusive spoilers on the new season, go to RealitySteve.com (but keep in mind he has been wrong before).

To find out who we at CelebrityNewsandStyle think will win Bachelorette 2011, click here.

The only other gossip that seems worthy of reporting right now is the guy who voluntarily decides to leave the show in the third episode.

Apparently Ashley was warned by Michelle Money (the most controversial bachelorette from Brad Womack’s second season) that Bentley was bad news and was only on the show for promotion. Ashley, however, cannot resist Bentley’s good looks and charm and starts to fall for him fast. Long story short, they had their first kiss on the same episode Bentley voluntarily leaves. Ouch.

To check out the full press release for the new season, go to ABC.com.

Do you think we have the right guy when we guess Ryan “Mickey” Mclean as the winner?

47 Responses to “Bachelorette 2011 Spoilers: Bachelors, Sneak Peak and More!”

1. Hafling says:

I agree that Ben is the lucky one! Ashley was so rediculously ditsy. As the weeks passed, for some reason she kept getting more and more bow legged. What was up with that? I’ve never seen a woman fuss with her hair (especially her bangs) as much as she did!!!

First of all (in episode five)….to not go to the hospital with Ames showed how uncaring and superficial she is. And, in the final episode to not stop Ben from humiliating himself by getting down on his knees to propose was so hurtful of her.

She has been my all-time least favorite Bachelorette!!

2. paul says:

Spoiler Alert (I’ve always wanted to say that) This disney prince is going to win tonight!

3. Karen M. says:

JP’s got this … I mean who wouldn’t be jealous if they saw the one they love with another person? I believe he has a pretty good reason to be jealous.

4. Rebecca says:

That would be horrible if she took ryan back..because constnetine just left her..then she came running back to ryan as a repacement. well atleast she didnt take him back. Did anyone realize alot of people dropped out this season..first the drunk guy left…then bently(-.-), then mickey, then consteine..and that one time i thought william was gonne leave..
    Anyways…i really want her to pick ben. He is sooo cute and normal, funny and sweet :) But, i know she will probs pick JP. I wonder who the sister dosnt like..? Hmm.. :P
    btw ames was the sweetest guy EVER! i never met a guy like him.
    Aww :(
    i wish ames the best of luck :)

5. Ericka says:

I have to agree with the person below me .. I think JP has got this in the bag .. you can tell the two of them are falling in love with one another everytime they look at each other you can see that fire just burning in their eyes … I think JP and Ashley would make a very lovely couple … =)

6. Judy says:

I absoulutley JP! i really hope he wins.The only reason he is jealous is because he loves her. and ben was going to let go of her if his mom or sister didnt like her so what does that tell you??? I rest my case! Go JP Go!

7. Diana says:

Ahh, i really hope Ben wins.! he’s just soooo cute and sexy he is definetly my favorite guy. he’s perfect for her. she’d be really stupid to pick jp hes such a jealous man ugh. LET’S GO BEN F.!!! <3 :D

8. monster says:

She’s still the biggest airhead ever. The worst bachelorette there ever was IMO. She keeps inviting people back, first bentley cause she was hoping he changed his mind, but nope just more airtime for him and then Ryan? who was hoping seeing him would change her mind and that she would jump into his arms saying i made a BIG mistake i never should have let you go and then ride off into the sunlight. what a joke. Then he’s heartbroken once again when she says she made the right choice by letting him go. “it hurt then just as much as it hurts now” waaa waaa waaa another whiner they should’ve ended up together both are pitiful. He’s so whiney i feel sorry for whoever he ends up with, she better be ready for a needy boy, lord knows he’s not come across as a man.

i agree with whoever it was above that said she is all about looks, sorry she was in love with Bentley after 2 days, come on it was only his looks she loved. She is shallow.

I hope if they have to pick from the ones that were on here for the next bachelor that they pick one that walked off the show after the found out she invited Bentley back not one of the sad idiots that stayed. I just think the ones that walked off, show they have self esteem and wont allow some airhead to treat them this badly. To many of them were being lead around by the wrong head. This was the saddest bunch of guys there ever was.

9. Liz says:

People come on even smart girls would have fallen for Bentley he was being the most romantic dickhead I’ve seen. She didn’t know what he was saying behind her back. Now that she saw the episodes I bet she saw him for what he was an asshole. I really like Ryan i think he happy go getting attitude will make any woman happy. But I still like J.P they look like they would make a cute couple. Even though u can tell he is a jealous man I believe he does it only when appropriate Otherwise he wouldn’t be in the show to begin with.

10. Kelly says:

I like ames but he’s an airhead, i wouldnt trust him with my $ as a financial consultant. Mickey hot but ashley isnt confident enough to hang with him. Bentley-loser…any time he ever spoke, nothing ever came out-hes’s a total ditz too! Ryan – dork. Jp sweet but i think could be controlling and jealous-stay tuned. The two guys that look like twins-ben and constantine-Boring! The oild guy-nice but he wont like her either. So lets see-that leaves he with a big fat 0. And believe it or not, i like ashley…i think she’s a sweet, cute little gal…but not cut out for the bachelorette show.

11. Brooke says:

WHO HATES RYAN????!!!!! I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

12. Samantha says:

I think Ashley’s got a very low self-esteem. She went on the show with very little confidence in herself and is trying to latch onto the first guy that paid attention to her (and fed her a lot of bull). He lied through his teeth and she was warned about him. It’s her fault for buying his bull. The guys should have all walked. The only smart one was Mickey (although I think Blake must have been paid off not to walk out that night). She needed someone to vote off and he was it. She’s very immature and can’t make decisions.

13. Samantha says:

Ashley obviously has a very low self esteem. She went on the show with very little confidence in herself. Sure she fell for Bentley; he put on the charm and said what she wanted to hear (granted they were all lies). She must feel awful now, after viewing the shows. Her behavior is pathetic! I don’t think she must have had much of a social life before this show. If she did, she would see through Bentley. How could she not… She’s a pretty girl, but she’s just not mature. And the guys are pathetic too. I think Mickey was the only smart one for walking out. I think Blake must have been paid off not to walk out too, just so that she would have someone to kick out. I thought they all would have walked. How could they not! It didn’t make sense. These guys have no carronies.

14. Thiggel says:

I like Jp and Ben

15. You are stupid says:

All of you saying JP hahahahahahhahahah. think again. I KNOW he didnt win. ;)

BTW i think Ashley acts like a highschool girl and is straight stupid.

16. callie says:

I know JP is the best i love him!! Ashley is so cute and lucky!!!NOT bentley!!i hate him he is a jerk!!

17. mae says:

what the heck are u guyz saying AMES and RYAN!!! first Ames is ugly… and Ryan is a jerk…

18. TDOGG says:

JP…DUh

19. Thus far..I think that Ryan or Ames are the best for Ashley.

20. Shannon says:

I see Ashley with Ryan or Ames.

21. Tyler says:

So we know its not Mickey because he left on last nights episode. lol. I really hope JP wins. He is my favorite.! he is soooo sexy.! mhmm

22. judy frank says:

I think the producers should apologise to Ashley and all the guys , they really should have told her everything once Bentley left , what a waste of time dragging him back !!

23. monster says:

I have never seen a bigger air head then i have with this bachelorette, Ashley is an air-head. 2 many 3 episodes in she’s in love with Bentley? the one she was severly warned against, all cause he is, well she thinks he’s cute. Just showed me she’s not really here for love, she just wants a cute guy, not thinking of what is real and whats best for her in a hubby. Even with all he said about her, I am sure that if he said I’m sorry she would shove her head up his A** and give him another chance. I don’t it matters to her what he said about her, she just wants a cute man.

Then she couldn’t believe how mean William was to her in his roast? yet she said she knew what a roast was. I think he is the only one that did what a roast is meant to be. She wanted the guys to kiss her A** and when he didn’t she feigned to be the hurt little girl, get over yourself. She has a fragile ego and for that reason alone she NEVER should’ve agreed to do the show let alone to have them roast her. The guys all attacked each other and she was fine with that, til she was attacked. She needs to grow up and stop crying over every little minor thing.

Then she didn’t know anyone would really get hurt boxing. really? what did she think? that they were gonna fight with feathers? Then she kisses his a** when he gets back from the hospital. I figured she would’ve sent him home. Since he wasn’t able to fight like the rest of the guys. Sorry i think they are gonna have to do a lot of fighting, whoever ends up with her anyways.

Then it shows her whining about Bentley yet again and they will bring him to the hotel to see her. I hope all the guys walk off the show after her pulling this crap again. I am sure she will whine and cry again and play the little victim. If none of them walk off i will lose all respect and faith for everyone on that show.

Lets hope that tonight’s episode is good and with any luck it will be the last one of Ashley.

24. Amber says:

Ames or JP! :) I really hope Ames:)

25. JP WINS!!! says:

I know for a fact JP wins. Trust me.

26. GYPSY ROSE says:

YOU PPL NEED TO GET A LIFE

27. Maddie says:

I love Ames so much!!!! He is so adorable and I hope he wins. But, I also love Jp a lot and I think he would be perfect for Ashley. I just really don’t like Ryan, hes annoying and she could do much better. I love Ashley and hopes she chose someone great!!!!!

28. Shelby says:

J.P will win and ppl need to stop call ashley stupid she had no idea what bently was saying till she watched the show! so you need to grow up and get a heart

29. Mary says:

Bentley has nothing attractive to him, he’s dumping looking, arrogant and full of himself. Seriously, he’s unattractive outside, just as he is unattractive inside. What goes around comes around….POMPOUS JERK! As for Ashley, she deserves to hurt as she does for falling for such a JERK. Any woman who pursues someone who isn’t interested in her and is blatantly disgusting by her, deserves to get burned! She needs to grown up and stop wearing her heart on her sleeve. Grow up chic!!!

30. Lucille says:

oh, and bentley would be super cute with ashley. he’s just an ass, who should grow up.

31. Lucille says:

i really want ames to win. he’s so smart, and witty. very charming. if she doesn’t fall in love with him, then i will. :) ahhhhhhhhh.

32. Katie says:

Dude J.P. better win!

33. Hannah says:

i already know who wins my mom’s friend found a secret and guess who wins…………………………………J.P.

34. paulie says:

JP!!!!!!! AFTER THEIR DATE IN EPISODE 3! UGH THEY ARE SO CUTE!

35. Anna says:

Giving the rose to William last night tells it all about the level of her brain development…

36. Anna says:

Well, she is picking the guys just for how they look. Gorgeous, beautiful body etc. And she keeps saying this all the time!!!! Not just in camera, but to the guys in their faces! Of course she is going to pick the dumbest one and the most brutal, bad one! All it matters for her is the look! The most stupid bachelorette ever!

37. Asha says:

Willam is so gonna win. Dude that episode with the roast, he was so lucky!!! But it was a roast afterall. Ashley was being kind of emotional

38. Sue says:

Having just watched Bentley leave the show I have to say what a complete idiot he is. I don’t think I’ve ever watched such a complete silly girls blouse spout such a load of rubbish. Why couldn’t he just tell her the truth. I feel sorry for his daughter! What a joke he is – maybe that kind of thing works in America.

39. katya k... says:

Anyone know Matts last name that was booted off the show???

40. katya k... says:

So does anybody know Matts last name that was booted off the show tonight????

41. Adrianna says:

AMES!!!

42. Adrianna says:

AMES IS GOING TO WIN!!!!! I’m just telling you.

43. lori says:

BENTLEY IS A DICK

44. Jessica says:

William is so cute- when he’s not talking

45. Audray says:

I vote for Ryan or the winemaker !!

46. KatieKate says:

ashley better pick ryan OW OW he is ddddddropdead

47. Marcel says:

This is going to be such an amazing season. I LOVE Ashley Hebert!!