Bachelor Spoilers 2011: Who Gets Sent Home After Hometown Dates?

Bachelor fans are eagerly anticipating the season finale of the 2011 season and the group of women just got smaller as Brad Womack sent one bachelorette home brokenhearted after the hometown dates.

While Brad had a great time with Chantal O’Brien’s family (he even told her he caught himself looking for houses in her area as he was flying to meet her) and with Ashley Hebert’s family, it wasn’t all smiles on the other two hometown dates.

The preview for tonight’s show revealed Emily’s daughter’s displeasure with Brad’s arrival. Emily was hesitant to let Brad meet Ricky (her daughter) but in the end Emily decided it would be best if they met. At one point in the preview, Ricky storms upstairs and Emily expresses that this is what she was worried about. In Brad’s defense, anyone who’s been around kids knows that kids like all the adult attention to themselves. Emily has been gone for weeks (maybe months at this point) and Ricky was probably just upset that Emily was giving Brad attention and not just her. It doesn’t necessarily mean that Ricky doesn’t like Brad. I think Emily knows that though.

Okay, onto the exciting part of the show: the elimination.

At the end of the hometown date episode, Brad had to send one woman home. In the end, he kept Chantal, Emily and Ashley H and sent home Shawntel.

Perhaps her elimination had something to do with her weird infatuation with death but she was definitely one of my favorites before tonight’s episode. I was pushing for Shawntel to become the next Bachelorette but, after tonight’s episode, even I’m a little creeped out.

All in all, it seems as though Brad made the right decision tonight.

Do you think Brad sent the right girl home?

9 Responses to “Bachelor Spoilers 2011: Who Gets Sent Home After Hometown Dates?”

1. Di says:

I thought Chantal was a great fit for Brad early on, but now it looks like the chemsitry is waning. I like Ashley, but she’s too cutesy. Shawntel is very cool, but Brad was right to send her home and his reason was perfect. I thought Brad’s choice to give Ricki a kite was adorable, since his first date with Emily was spent flying a kite. Little Ricki warmed up very nicely and it’s soooo obvious Brad is completely smitten with Emily. He can talk, he acts like a teenager instead of the confident, hunky, successful 38 year old man that he is. I don’t know why the spoilers predict Chantal will be winner—both Michelle and Shawntel said that it was obvious Brad was falling hard for Emily.

2. Eric R says:

Ann ….by the way Chantal ex-husband works for this BIG BUSINESS …. still want that if your Brad? Seeing your wife’s ex-husband at company golf outings.

3. Eric R says:

BRAD BRAD BRAD …. How could you not bring Emily’s girl a present??? A doll, candy, a Hannah Montana Shirt …. anything dude. How you expect a kid to like you if you dont bribe them first?
    Know I am sure you dont deserve that girl.

I promise Brad and Chantal will be broken up within one year. She is rollar coaster and he is train wreck.

4. Ann B. says:

Tonight was an easy choice, it seems. Shawntel was way behind, had a lot of catching up to do and then the whole death thing was enough to creep anybody though she is probably a very lovely young lady. Next will be Ashley. The doubt has already been planted that he feels he is going to leave her behind. Then it will be Emily and Chantel. I think that’s a pretty easy pick. They are both stunning, bright and caring individuals. But really, ready made family vs. family with big business behind them. I vote he will go with the big business!

5. chris says:

I Love Emily and am very sad to learn she is going to get her heart broken AGAIN. I hope we get to see her again on her own show! TEAM EMILY!

6. Eric R says:

I agree that he sent the wrong woman home. I can’t believe that he picks Chantal in the end over Emily. Emily is every man’s dream woman basically. I hope she is next bachelorette

7. Jennifer says:

I agree, I’m so glad that Michelle went home! I don’t think she was in it for the right reasons. I have a feeling that the final two will be Chantal and Emily, however I think he would probably choose Chantal over Emily. I think he likes her alot I just think theres something akward between Emily and Brad.

8. Jennifer says:

The show hasn’t even aired yet how do you know all this information?

9. Ashley M. says:

I’m never able to predict who’s going home but I agree Brad sent the right girl home this time.