American Idol Stars Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart to Release Album Together

Former American Idol contestants Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart are rumored to be lovers. Well, I can’t confirm or deny that yet but I can tell you that they have decided to work on an album together!

On this season’s American Idol the connection between Haley Reinhart and Casey Abrams was obvious, and it grew week on week. The young singers may deny it, but there was definitely a bond between the two. Now, they are going to be making sweet music together.

A close friend of Casey Abrams has revealed that Casey wants to start writing music and working with Haley on an album as soon as possible.

“They have decided that moving forward that will be the best way to start their careers, since they share the same musical tastes and influences,” the friend says.

It’s always difficult for the third-placed Idol and those eliminated earlier to get started on their careers, but the source close to Haley and Casey says “they will have plenty of time to work on it during this summer’s tour, since they’ll be together pretty much every day.”

Casey (20) last month said about Haley, that he was hoping to collaborate with the blues/jazz/soul singer.

“There is no hope for a romantic relationship … just a musical relationship,” he said.

I think the fuzzy ol’ teddy bear is being a little too coy there. Haley obviously feels something for him.

But what do you think? Would YOU listen to an album of Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart’s  music?

32 Responses to “American Idol Stars Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart to Release Album Together”

1. BRAD says:

In the words of Bart Scott…. Can’t Wait!!!!!!!!

2. Robert says:

please casey and haley!!!!!! More more more!!!!!

3. Andrew says:

oh yea, i’d love that album!!! I’d buy it and listen to it all day every day

4. Sarah says:

I would love an album with the two of them. Casey was my favorite but I loved Haley as well! I hope they will make albums together and seperately :)

5. daniel says:

I will buy the album for sure! casey is amazing and haley is great too!
    i think it will be very good.

6. Casey says:

Hidden due to low comment rating. Click here to see.

Poorly-rated. Like or Dislike: Thumb up 2 Thumb down 6

7. Linda says:

Can’t live without an album of duets with Haley and Casey.

8. Chris says:

I would LOVE to see these two cut an album and I would pick that up the minute it was released. These two were my favorites on Idol..in fact, they were the only reason I watched the show at all.

9. Kayla says:

Oh you betcha!! Stoked man! Wish it’d get here sooner! Been having to flip through pandora to listen! Yes!!

10. Faith says:

Hell yes. Casey inspired me to try out for my school musical ;) hope I make it…

11. Nospingirl says:

Oh, yes, I would buy it as soon as it comes out. Why is it taking so long.

12. Nadine says:

Hells yeah!

13. Adorey says:

Absolutely!!!!!!

14. mpm says:

I would ABSOLUTELY buy the album. They were unique, fresh, and invigorating when they were on stage. The rendition of Moanin’ during Idol was the best performance of the whole damn season. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!

15. Kathy says:

They are far and away my all-time Idol favorites! Yes Yes Yes A cd is a must!

16. Deb Xzano says:

Haley, Stick with Mom & Dad. I think they got it down. I’m 59 & can’t count how many times I voted 4 U. Idol song choices were great, except the ones AI picked out for you to sing. I hope you are writing a book about your AI experience. If AI has you trapped, have Mom & Dad write a book & give us their enterpetation of what really went on. I think UR G8. NYC would like to see you @ the Beacon, Carnagie Hall or Radio City. No stadium A small venue. Fox news NY would love to see you. Get on Ellen, Jon Stuart & SNL would be great. I have a connection for SNL, just let me know. I am a fan on facebook & would be glad to hook you up. Deb Xzano

17. Roz says:

I think that Haley and Casey did some great duets together. Maybe someday they can do a record together or even an album. I think it would not be in Haley’s best interest to do that now. She is very popular and loved by her many, many fans. I think we would like to see Haley not limit herself to just jazz right now. She can sing anything and do it all extremely well. I think she should concentrate first on becoming a star on her own. She is the whole package, and even though I love Casey, he is not.

18. B-scot says:

If Haley is doing most the singing then sure and a duet or two would be nice.
    I think Casey would be best at song writing and arranging the music which he has some college training in. Follow the UK model of the last few years for arranging bluesy rock, mixed with 60′s old school style would be great.

19. random dude says:

Yes, of course. Any sane person would.

20. Caseydillaabrams says:

Heck yaa

21. La Verne says:

I loved their duets, especially “Moanin’.” I would definitely buy their album.

22. susan says:

Loved Moanin and would love any duets they might do..the possibilities are endless..Debbie Harry did some with Elvis Costello and they were great

23. Richard says:

I hope it happens. They complement each other musically very well and deserve to have successful careers in a segment of the music world that is deficient in their genre today.

24. Nina says:

I think it would make most sense for Casey & Haley to collaborate on writing music, and for Haley to perform them since she’s more marketable. Casey certainly has a good brain for music, but unfortunately not the face/persona to sell albums and make music videos.

25. kim says:

i smell jealousy in the air!

26. Cacatua says:

I think they are great together. They work off of each other very well, and I know we would buy something they turned out if it is anything like we have heard from them so far, instead of that mainstream crap that those from Idol so frequently get stuck doing. I think that their character and talent is too well developed for that. Adam Lambert did some great classic material and we were behind him all the way, until the show was over and he did a album with more “modern” material. Big disappointment. Lesson number 1 – dance with those who brought you.

27. Colin says:

I think that once they have established their careers it would be a great idea. To start that way would diminish Haley, who I believe is going to be huge. Casey is a tremendous talent, but not very mainstream. I’ld love to see him succeed, but not at the cost of her success.

28. amazingrace says:

Yes, I love both of them & would absolutely buy anything that Casey and Haley made together.

29. Jean says:

I’m not sure if a solely jazz album would do it for me since they’re both great a other types of music as well, her things, but an album together would be amazing. The only 2 whose songs I downloaded from this year’s bunch.

30. may says:

I don’t want them to be a couple. They do not look good together, even if they share the same taste in music. So yeah, that’s where they should focus…on the music. The rumored relationship thing is stupid and kinda gross. Casey is funny and likeable, but he’s too gruffy and unkept for Haley.

31. Chris says:

Personally… I don’t see the point.. Haley doesn’t need Casey to become a huge star… Look at all the buzz on the internet and youtube surrounding her Idol performances… People are still following her every moves…

Don’t get me wrong… Casey was great… But without Haley, he will disappear from people’s mind in a few months…

I really think Haley would have a better career if she distance herself from Casey.

Looks to me like Casey just wants a ride on Haley’s fame train…

32. veronica says:

I would love a jazz album between these two. They proved their mettle in this arena on AI!