American Idol Elimination and Final Two: Haley Reinhart Eliminated: Thoughts?

Haley Reinhart has been an American Idol 2011 favorite since the very beginning but her Idol journey has come to an end just shy of the finale special. That’s right AI fans, Lauren Alaina and Scotty McCreery will be competing for the title of American Idol 2011 next week where one of them will take home the most coveted prize in the entertainment industry.

Lauren and Scotty fell a little short compared to Haley during last night’s perfomances. Haley won the judges votes more times than Lauren or Scotty in their final three performances but the judges comments couldn’t secure Haley a place in the finals.

Now that it’s between Scotty and Lauren, I have to ask: Who do you think has what it takes to be the next American Idol.

More so, do you think that Haley Reinhart was the right person to go home tonight?

American Idol fans can leave their comments below!

9 Responses to “American Idol Elimination and Final Two: Haley Reinhart Eliminated: Thoughts?”

1. Robert_Cary says:

Ally seem like a jealous person but its clear. is far the best and most talented performer and singer.Scotty McCreery never once was tols he sang the wrong lyrics when he did numerous times he has no range just lowed keyed tone straight lined don’t like the truth to bad. Haley Reinhart broght back

2. Ally says:

Clearly she was eliminated because she is a poster child for vocal nodules. No one should attempt to sing the way she does. If you listen to her speaking voice at the beginning of the competition and then compare it to the end there is a clear difference. She was singing unhealthy giving the judges what they wanted. There is nothing natural or beautiful about those growling notes. If she had sang without that I think she would have done much better.

3. Gabby in Florida says:

Haley was the best one on that show. How the public did not get her talent and remarkble refreshing Blues Jazzy growling voice is beyond me two country singers is left to stand for the crown. Crazy its nuts American Idol has become a popularity contest instead of a talent show. Very sad to see Haley get cheated like that. I tried voting for her and the lines were busy for hours so I only got to get a few votes in for her. Why the lines were busy for over an hour and she lost????????????? I am very disappointed in American Idol not the talent that Jlow Steven and Randy picked because I think this was the best pick of singers in the entire American Idol span due to Tyler and Jlo.. Haley you go girl you have a wonderful future ahead I love that gal and enjoyed her Janis Joplin voice it was such a refreshing sound to here. She is unique.. I grew up in that era so Haley you are the best. T think Tyler pegged you right on.. I hope he helps you further your career.

4. Cy-jhae says:

OMG! It is very surprising though Lauren and Scotty are good singers but Hailey is much better. I never expected that she will be eliminated. This is such a very shocking result =(

5. rick says:

I’m from Haley’s hometown of Wheeling, Illinois. I’ve lived in Wheeling for for 24 years, from right before she was born here through to tonight. This isn’t all biased, although this is the biggest thing to hit Wheeling that I know, but in learning of Haley’s musical background and training, including her musician parents influence, viewers didn’t get exposure to the real terrifically talented aspects of her singing abilities. I think that the overeach, or screaming aspect of her voice, which to me is just a natural part of her singing, was something that she really should have worked hard to 98% eliminate, since leaving 2% would let her stay honest a little with how she really is. Then her superb REAL talent could have been more amplified and inevitably showed up all the other contestants, and more, and easily have won her the Idol crown. THAT is the real tragedy of her elimination. In the end, tonight, ther was too much a contrast for voters between her overextending herself and the smooth middle of the road and I guess safe choice of Scotty and Lauren. The growl, which I guess was a trademark in some way for her, for purposes of this competition, which is SO high profile, for better or worse, to me should have gone.

6. Haley Lover! says:

I am very shocked that Haley got eliminated! She is the one who made me happy as a watched the show! i am soo sad:( she definatley deserved to stay because she was very good last night, better the lauren or scotty!. Also to the people who think Haley was bad and had an attitude you are SOOOO WRONG! she got mad only once because the stupid judges (Randy in particular) kept giving her bad critisism each week and she took it andd there is only so much you can take after a while soo i thinkk it was good that she reacted that way! i am soo proud of her for making it this far! Thankyou haley for making this show the best to watch! :) i lovee youuuuuu<3!

7. vz says:

I hate idol, but I suffer through it for my wife’s sake. I was literally blown away when I heard Haley doing “what is and what should never be” from Led Zeppelin. Equally impressed with the next two songs from Haley. I would have thought she would have been praised for the complexity of the songs as well as her performance. I’m thinking there’s more to this than we see on TV. Maybe Haley’s already got a contract with some producer…

8. Joey says:

RIP american idol has gone so downhill since it became CW.

9. d evans says:

This makes two weeks in row were America got it wrong. Come on people Haley knocked it out with doing Zeppelin, Fleetwood Mac, and Alanis. Scotty or Lauren could never pull that off. James and Haley should br the two going to the finals. I know I’m done watching.